Annual Fall Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us in the crisp clarity of early fall as anticipation and magic permeate the air around old Gothic style buildings, whispering trees, and the shimmering water of Lake Michigan. Yes, once again we will gather in the tranquil surroundings of the DeKoven Center in Racine Wisconsin for our annual fall retreat.
In this serene setting, among friends old and new alike, we will ask ourselves "what would it be like to truly let go and let Life itself lead the way? Can we do it? Do we want to? What does that even look like?
The answer to these questions may change your life forever.
This year we want to take a big leap and let go. I mean, really let go and explore what comes from holding onto our cumulative knowledge, wounds, loving memories, and material objects. As the weekend unfolds you will discover :
- why we become attached
- how attachment affects our life circumstances
- how attachment affects our body
- how to begin breaking free
- effective ways of cord cutting
- A greater sense of personal empowerment
- A greater sense of clarity
- Tools to support your new self awareness
- And more
There will also be a special ceremony to help rewire your neurology for accepting the ideas you are in alignment with. Of course, we will still have a bonfire, movie, and leisurely time for whatever brings joy to your heart.
Don’t miss out.
- Fall Retreat-Single Occupancy$375$3750$0
- Fall Retreat-Double Occupancy$325$3250$0